- Noodles & Co. (NDLS) 2019 First Quarter Results Call Transcript | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- How to use, Reviews, Prices | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Slimera Garcinia Cambogia – Is it a scam or a legend? | CLAIM YOUR FREE BOTTLE !
- Better and worse [Sucrolose, Stevia, Erythritol] | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Keto Bodytone Reviews (Keto Body Tone) UK Price – Buy Now | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
Chicken is a wonderful source of protein and is a delicious option for a diet low in carbohydrates or ketone. It is versatile and often loved by consumers of all ages. In itself, the chicken is far too lean to be keto, but with added fat and vegetables, you are able to prepare some fantastic ketogenic meals.
When buying chicken, it is often best to buy an entire chicken and divide it yourself. Chicken breast is usually the most expensive and leanest part. We suggest to leave it in the store and opt for thighs, with or without bones. They often come cheaper, have more natural fat and therefore more flavor. If you can get pieces with the skin, it's even better! You will find more tips on cooking chicken below.
If you have leftover chicken skin, you do not have to throw it away. Did you know that baked chicken skin is a great crunchy snack? Check out our crunchy chicken skin recipe for how to make those delicious little bites.
Are you looking for inspiration for an exceptional lunch or dinner? Here's our selection of low carb and ketone chicken recipes: casseroles, crisp alternatives and juicy wings.