- Keto Diet Menu for a week | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Costco Wholesale – 2019 Everything you need to know before you go (with photos) Wholesalers | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Keto Body Tone – Diet Pills, Benefits, Prices, Ingredients and Side Effects! | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Garcinia Cambogia and Cider Vinegar Diet: True or False?  | CLAIM YOUR FREE BOTTLE !
- Nuvo Ketosis Pills Reviews – An Easy Way To Go Keto | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
How do you encourage consumers to increase their purchases of cheese? While the main buyer of cheese often knows what to look for in the cheese business, others focus on navigation within the perimeter. They do not consider cheese as part of their list of purchases of fresh finds and own brand products.
To capture these consumers, Schuman Cheese launched this week a new version of its range of Italian Bella Rosa fresh cheeses at the Fancy Food Show in New York. The hope is to expand the brand, which is currently sold in 2,000 stores, nationwide and attract new consumers with new brightly colored packaging and a new format of snack.
Cheese is often appreciated and celebrated for its taste and long history, but the category can intersect with several trends and diets, including high protein snack foods, clean ingredient labels and the keto diet. Much has changed since Schuman's founding in 1945 and the New Jersey-based family-owned business invests in its brands to keep pace.
In this video, Jim Low, Schuman's Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, told NOSH how Bella Rosa's name change and repositioning was part of a larger effort to get consumers in the mix specializing in demystifying the terms of portable and protein snack.
To learn more about how Schuman has refreshed the Bella Rosa brand, watch the video above.
Tagged Brands (1)