- Read the exclusive report (UPDATE: May 2019) | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Warnings about blood pressure regarding "keto diet" may not apply to humans | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- The best health meal kits in 2019 | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Keto Body Tone Reviews: Review, Result, Cost | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Jenifer denounces an advertisement for slimming capsules that uses her image | DISCOUNT CODE !
This beautiful sugar-free chocolate cheesecake is low in carbohydrates, ketone, nutty, decadent and delicious!
Making a delicious sugar-free cheesecake is not as difficult as you think and is as tasty as you would like! Do not let the cheese cake intimidate you, because this recipe is perfect and will drool any crowd that does not have too much carbohydrate!
Choosing your favorite sweetener is important because it can make or break your taste of a keto dessert. I enjoy using Monk Fruit and I always love to use Erythritol, the brand Swerve. But today's recipe comes from a guest blogger who has come up with his own sweetener mix that might please you. However, any sweetener should work in this recipe.
I first learned about Aaron's existence through his popular youtube channel, and then I followed him on Instagram for his gorgeous photos. He kindly invited me on his podcast and we had a fantastic time! I knew that he was an expert in desserts, so I asked him to share a new recipe for all my readers. I have my own delicious cheesecake recipes like my Minute Cheesecake and my crustless cheesecake, but I did not have chocolate cheesecake and Aaron was happy to answer that request ! He even managed to release the nuts knowing that my own son was allergic to nuts. Please welcome Aaron!
Hello, SugarFreeMom.com readers, I'm calling Aaron Day and I am the author / blogger on https://www.fatforweightloss.com.au.
Thanks to Brenda, I'm going to show you how to create a delicious nut-free chocolate cake, rich and decadent, just like a chocolate cheesecake should be.
For those who have never heard of me before, I am an Accredited Nutrition Therapist, Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner, Advanced Sports Nutrition Advisor and an author of The cookbook Keto Sweet Tooth.
This chocolate keto cake is made from cocoa powder instead of melted dark chocolate, as most dark chocolate contains sugar.
The cocoa powder is much easier to use, but if you decide to use real chocolate, I would suggest using 100g of melted sweet chocolate with stevia melted and add it to the garnish after adding the eggs. You may also wish to reduce the sweetener of a tablespoon if you use this method.
Expert advice for this recipe:
- Instant coffee is used to give chocolate a rich flavor, but is not 100% necessary. Do not hesitate to leave this aside if you do not have one or change with a 1oz espresso.
- Cooking this bain-marie cheesecake will always give you the best results and prevent the top from cracking. However, if you are lazy like me, you can simply place this cheesecake as usual. The temperature is already quite low and it already contains enough liquid in the filling.
- I've used this fruit-based sweetener brand from Monkfruit https://store.fatforweightloss.com.au/products/monk-fruit-erythritol-sweetener. It can be shipped overseas, but if you do not want to pay for shipments from Australia, Lakanto, sweetener to monk and erythritol would be the nearest alternative, readily available in the US .
- But for those who prefer to cook from a cookbook, you can buy a copy of the cookbook Keto Sweet Tooth. With 80 easy recipes and beautiful pictures all along, Cookbook Keto Sweet Tooth is the ultimate compilation of FatForWeightLoss Desserts. Burn fat, increase your energy and enjoy the desserts you love. In no time, you'll do everything from low-carb cakes and cookies to pies, big bombs, smoothies, ice cream, sweets and smoothies. Each low carbohydrate recipe does not contain sugar and includes essential macros and clear, easy-to-follow instructions for preparing virtually any sweet treat you always need. Cookbook Keto Sweet Tooth will satisfy even the most persistent sweet tooth, but without all the excess sugar and carbohydrates!
Sugar-free chocolate cheesecake
Creamy, rich and incredibly decadent, this chocolate Keto cheese cake is an indulgence for keto at any time of the year!
Sweetener with monk fruit or erythritol
heavy whipped cream
Sugar-free cocoa powder
Prepare the crust
Combine all basic ingredients in a large bowl. Firmly press the base mixture evenly into the bottom and about 1 inch from the sides of a 9 "doubled hinged mold. Bake at 350
(180C) degrees for 10. Let cool completely. Lower the oven temperature to 300F
(150 ° C).
Prepare the Cheesecake
Beat the cream cheese at medium speed with a hand mixer or stand mixer until a creamy mixture is obtained. Add the cream and sweetener, mix well.
Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Stir in cocoa powder, vanilla and instant coffee (if present), then pour the batter into the prepared crust.
Place the pan in a large roasting pan, place it on the
oven rack and add water in the pan to a depth of about 1 inch.
Bake at 300 ° F (150 ° C) for 60 minutes. The outer edges of the cheesecake will be defined, but the center of the cheesecake will be slightly shaken and not completely defined.
Turn off the oven and let the cheese cake rest in the oven for another 30 minutes.
Remove the pan from the water bath. Cool completely on a rack, cover and cool at least 8 hours or overnight.
Carefully remove the sides of the hinge pan and transfer the cheese cake to a serving dish. Garnish each slice of whipped cream and a slice of strawberry if
Sugar-free chocolate cheesecake
Quantity per serving (1 slice)
Calories of fat 234
% Daily Value *
Saturated fat 15g94%
Cholesterol 103 mg34%
Sodium 220 mgten%
Potassium 70 mg2%
Vitamin A 803IU16%
Calcium 45 mg5%
The iron 1 mg6%
* Daily values in percent are based on a 2000 calorie diet.