- Coconut: Are there any benefits to presenting it in every aspect of our life? | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Keto Diet and cancer treatment | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Global market growth of the ketogenic diet will witness an upward trend with robust sales volume – Tech Admirers | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Advanced Keto – BHB Ketones, Advanced Formula, Reviews, Price! | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Review EXO KETO: Does it really work? | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
This saucepan Keto One Pan is an easy dinner to prepare in 30 minutes! The perfect easy keto dinner! Less than 9 net carbs per serving!
This is one of my easy-to-enjoy dinner options. From start to finish, it will be put on the table in 30 minutes and will require more than one dish, it is easy! I think cabbage is an underused ingredient. I've always loved the cabbage rolls or my favorite cabbage soup ever since they are sturdy and not expensive. This One Cab Cabbage Pan is a low carb version of the classic. Golden meat, chopped cabbage, tomatoes and spices come together to create a healthy and easy comfort food! Here's how we do it! Brown your meat, you can use ground beef or ground turkey and drain all the fat. Add a chopped onion and sauté until softened.
Add half of a cabbage head cut into medium sized pieces. Just make sure you do not cut it too small because it shrinks so much during cooking. Add a tin of Ro-tel, not drained, a small can of tomato sauce with spices and mix well. The pan will be quite full, but remember that cabbage shrinks a ton! Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, stir well and check the cabbage to see if it is tender enough for you, if it is not cooked under cover, and check in increments of 3 minutes. Cover with cheese and replace the lid for a minute or two until it is melted. That's it! An easy and rich carbohydrate dinner, ready in no time!
1 pound of ground beef or turkey, golden and drained
1 small diced onion
1/2 head of cabbage cut into medium pieces (about 3 cups)
1 can of tomatoes with green peppers (not drained)
1 can of 8 ounces tomato sauce
1 teaspoon of chili powder
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup grated cheese (our cheddar or colby jack is our favorite)
- In a medium-sized pan, brown your beef or turkey fat over medium heat.
- Add the onion cut into small pieces and sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, the tomatoes with the green peppers, the tomato sauce, the spices and stir well.
- Cover and reduce the heat to medium for 15-18 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with cheese!
Quantity per portion:
calories: 168 Total fat: 5.3 g Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 1.6g
Other meals Easy One Pan
Easy One Pan Taco Mac
A spicy pestle with Mexican rice
The best turkey chili