- Ancient Nutrition Keto Fire 180 Caps | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Meghan Markle: his image mingled with a big scam, Buckingham intervenes | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Body Start Keto Review | Benefits, ingredients and side effects revealed! | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Keto challenge of 28 days | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Keto Tone Reviews – Regime Tone Keto Pharmacy, Price, Or Buy | DISCOUNT CODE !
By Cheshire Que
In 2019, revenues from vitamin and mineral supplements in the Philippines totaled about $ 294 million.
Here are five supplements that are locally abundant products used for making supplements in the Philippines.
Endemic: Central America, Southeast Asia
• Help in case of hyperglycemia, irregular heartbeat, tuberculosis, colon and breast cancers, pain and plaque build up in the arteries.
• Its leaves have been found to fight cancer cells and diabetes
Endemic: Asia, Africa
• Increases beta cell production in the pancreas, improving the body's ability to produce insulin.
Endemic: Central and South America, as well as the Philippines
• Increases milk production and production in lactating and lactating mothers.
• Contains seven times more vitamin C than oranges, four times more calcium and twice as much protein as milk, four times more vitamin A than carrots and three times more potassium than bananas.
Endemic: Southeast Asia
• Skin infections, wounds, amoebic dysentery, diarrhea and cholera.
• Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral.
Endemic: south-central Mexico, but widely grown in tropical countries.
• higher potassium
content as banana.
• Rich in monounsaturated fats that increase high density lipoprotein (HDL) or good cholesterol.
• Lowers bad cholesterol and helps relax blood vessels, lowering blood pressure.
Sources: Krizia Erika O. Paylago, certified nutritionist