- keto advanced weight loss 800 mg | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Keto Tone Diet Review – does it work? A user experience | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Can you drink coffee with coconut milk on Keto | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- "I want to look and feel my best" | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Keto Weight Loss – Weight Loss Forum – Diet Forum | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
This is the season of comfort food, and there is no more quintessential meatloaf. The benefits of grass-fed beef with the rich flavor of onions and Primal Kitchen steak sauce (yes!), Topped with our unsweetened ketchup – it's like Mom made it (but without the sugar added and breadcrumbs). Serve a slice with your favorite low-carb sides tonight! This keto-friendly recipe offers all the nutrition and taste without the extra grains and carbohydrates.
Time in the kitchen: 30 minutes (plus 90 minutes of cooking time)
Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
Sauté the onions in the avocado oil until they are translucent, about 15 minutes.
Add salt, pepper, thyme, Primal Kitchen Steak Sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoon Primal Kitchen Unsweetened Ketchup. Mix well. Allow to cool to room temperature.
Mix the ground beef, pine nuts, egg and onion in a large bowl. Mix well and go to the bread pan.
Spread 3/4 cup ketchup remaining evenly on top.
Bake for 1 ½ hours until the internal temperature is 160ºF and the meatloaf is cooked through. Let stand 15 minutes.
Serve with mashed cauliflower or your favorite mashed vegetables and green beans for an ultimate comforting classic dinner.
Nutritional information (per serving – 6 servings in total):
- Calories: 662
- Net carbohydrates: 12 grams
- Fat: 48 grams
- Protein: 44.5 grams
If you want to add an avatar to all your comments, click here!