- Keto Buzz | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Blogger explains how she lost 50 pounds on her keto diet | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Keto Complete I Keto Shoppe I A Sharrets.com Adventure | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- KetoViante Reviews – it really works or scam! | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Keto Diet and others may contribute to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
Lchf eat is based on the diet we appreciate less carbohydrates, and more fat and protein. The best part of this diet is that we do not have to give up the food because the allowed foods can be consumed almost unlimitedly. Before we get excited about lchf nutrition, we need to know very well which foods are allowed and which ones are not. Lchf recipes can also be easy if the diet is not too complicated.
Certainly it is necessary to exclude from the diet all kinds of potatoes, pasta and bread Prohibited foods are followed by all white and starchy foods with carbohydrates, which have been our staple food until now. It seems difficult, probably from the beginning, but the result is weight loss, orderly digestion and overall well-being.
The most beautiful with the lchf diet the fact is that we do not have to give up food! With this diet, we will teach the body to begin consume your own fat for energy. When our body is able to do it, we no longer feel hungry and give up food, while we have fewer calories to spend.
Lchf recipes in 2019
Lchf recipes are composed of food that does not contain carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are divided into starchyincluding bread, pasta and potatoes, and on sugars or fructose. Some high-fiber foods also contain carbohydrates, but are digested differently by our bodies and therefore have no effect on blood sugar levels.
Lchf Eating is also suitable for people sensitive to gluten. Of course, they need to pay even more attention to foods that may contain gluten. Especially, it is with the lchf regime it is important to choose a variety of foods so you do not get bored. We also try to consume a lot of stimulating food dopamine formation. In fact, it's a chemical compound, a carrier of nerves that is responsible for the reward in our brains. When we feel it pleasure and pleasurehe is responsible for the dopamine that starts to be released in the brain.
Low levels of dopamine, they can trigger apathy or depression, which is not exactly a rose feeling when you stick to a diet and want to lose weight. Our body produces dopamine tyrosine conversionwhich is an extremely important amino acid.
Lchf staple foods in the composition of lchf recipes
When we start the diet, we will probably be ready lchf weekly menu and we will always buy food to keep it fresh and flawless. Spices, oils, vinegars and other additives can be stored so we always have them at hand. We choose rich foods and herbs with the amino acid tyrosineto help release dopamine in the body.
List of foods to keep in the pantry:
The mustard, which is added to marinades and toppings and anchovies in oil. They can be added to roast, a variety of toppings or a salad.
Lchf Soup Bases
Soup base or soup cubes that we can also prepare in bulk and freeze.
More types of natural vinegar such as apple cider vinegar or homemade wine. We also source gherkins, which we can stock up in the fall and use all winter.
Coconut flour it is high in fiber, gluten-free and does not cause a rapid increase in blood sugar. We host the sauce with flour and use it in place of ordinary wheat flour.
We stock with nuts, seeds, soy sauce, dried herbs, dried mushrooms, seaweed and a variety of spices.
Many other supplements are needed to prepare delicious lchf meals in addition to staple foods. We must be careful when choosing the flour, sweeteners, salts, butter, oils and also when choosing vitamins, minerals and other supplements. You will find below some foods and nutritional supplements that you can use to prepare your lchf menu. Lchf recipes can be easy if we are well informed about the foods we will use!
Cold pressed coconut oil used in place of other vegetable oils. As it is stable at high temperature, it is also suitable for cooking, baking or frying. When heated, coconut oil does not release harmful trans fatty acids. The oil has a pleasant and sweet taste and a sweet scent of coconut. The taste of food does not change when using this oil.
Coconut fat contains a high proportion of fatty acids that our body consumes to absorb vitamins and for the normal functioning of the body. About 60% of all fats are represented lauric fatty acid, which is metabolized differently from other saturated fats. Our body uses this fat as a source of energy and does not charge it as excess fat.
We must be careful when we buy coconut oil because there are many products not cold pressed on the market. When there is oil odorless and tasteless, then it is probably chemically and thermally treated. To prepare meals lchf, we always buy an oil of the highest quality. It means that it has to be cold pressed, unrefined and I need a biological certification.
This oil is produced from 100% fresh coconut meat and is free of artificial flavors, dyes and stabilizers. When buying, do not be fooled by the name of coconut oil, it is also known as coconut fat or coconut butter.
Lchf breakfast for beginners
When we get up in the morning, our body is in the process of burning fat. For this reason, we must eat a meal containing a little carbohydrate in the morning! This will prolong the feeling of satiety and overcome the desire for food. Likewise, such a breakfast will maintain a constant level of energy throughout the day. Because of that, the morning give up on carbohydrates and we prefer to eat them later! Nevertheless, we can prepare delicious and nutritious breakfasts lchf!
The traditional English breakfast is a bit different
English breakfasts are taken very seriously, so they were among the first to turn the traditional English breakfast into a healthy, low-carb version. Instead of toast and beans, use avocado and spinach to make your recipe! Lchf English Breakfast Recipes – The following ingredients are required:
- 2 eggs in freedom
- 30 grams of lard or purified butter
- 100 grams of sausages (gluten free)
- 60 grams of bacon (free range)
- 140 grams of champions
- 200 grams of cooked spinach
- 150 grams of avocado
First, we prepare the eggs in the way that suits us best. They can be grilled, fried or boiled. Put the butter or lard in a saucepan and heat over low heat. Add the sausage and bacon and sauté for a maximum of ten minutes, the sausage a little longer. When the bacon and sausages are well cooked, remove them from the pan and keep warm. Then put in the same fat sliced champions and fry for seven minutes, stirring constantly. Then the mushrooms are weaned and seasoned with salt and pepper. Put the sausages, bacon, mushrooms, avocado, eggs and spinach on a plate and season to taste.
Prepare the spinach separately by placing them in a large saucepan and turning them slowly for two minutes or until they are cooking. Then take the spinach out of the pan and add a tablespoon of gi butter.
Nutritional value of the English breakfast:
- total carbohydrates 13.3 grams (net 5.1g)
- 8.2 grams of fiber
- 25.2 grams of protein
- 565 kcal
- ratio of calories to macronutrients: 4% carbohydrates, 18% protein and 78% fat
Cinnamon pancakes Lchf
It will take cinnamon pancakes to prepare about 20 minutes and the following ingredients:
Cinnamon filling for lchf pancakes:
- 15 grams of coconut oil
- 10 grams of erythritol natural sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- a teaspoon of homemade cider vinegar
- 10 grams of erythritol powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
Pancakes for pancakes lchf:
- 1 tablespoon sweet cream
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese or mascarpone
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of erythritol powder
to preheat the oven at 200 degrees C First, prepare the cinnamon putty, mix the coconut oil, cinnamon and sweetener, then set aside. To prepare the pancake mass, first separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the yolks with a fork while whipping the whites for two minutes with an electric mixer. Add apple cider vinegar and a homemade sweetener, and let steam for a while to keep the snow hard. Then mix the yolks with a spatula.
Sift into a container coconut flour then mix it gently with the egg mixture so that the proteins do not escape. Spread the dough for lchf patties on a hot pan in which is placed a little coconut oil. Using the back of a spoon, make a spiral pattern in the dough. We begin to work the pattern in the middle and move towards the edge. The cinnamon mixture is then poured into a spiral pattern. Cook the pancake over low heat until golden brown below. Then remove the pancake from the heat and put it in the oven under the grill. for about 5 minutes. It is thus that we prepare all the pancakes that we pour then on the vinaigrette.
Prepare the vinaigrette for cream and cream cheese for Put in the microwave for 15 seconds, to be wrong. Mix the cinnamon powder. If you wish, you can replace the cinnamon with vanilla powder. Add the natural sweetener powder and a little water if the mixture is too thick. Pour the vinaigrette over the pancakes and serve immediately.
Nutritional information for a cake:
- 5.7 grams of carbohydrates
- 24.1 grams of protein
- 46.9 grams of fat
- 553 kcal
- calorie macronutrient ratio: 4% carbohydrate, 18% protein and 78% fat
Lchf pancakes for breakfast with Indian pantry
Pancakes are definitely a good way to start the day. Although possible lchf pancakes are part of lchf desserts, we can also afford to buy them for breakfast. For two slightly larger pancakes, we need the following ingredients:
We mix all the ingredients and wait for a moment that they are linked. Grease the pan with the coconut butter while it is heated, put the mass of pancakes in the pan and cook the bottom first, then top.
In this way, we prepare all the crepes and spread them with spreads containing no sugar. They can also be decorated with soft cream or melted dark chocolate.
Lchf lunch recipes
Lchf lunch with meat
Lunch is usually at work, so we have to adapt a lot to eating lchf. Because we are limited in restaurants, it is better to be a quick lunch is prepared at home and we take with us to work. But in due course, we prepare more demanding and delicious dishes. We can make rolls, donuts, egg muffins, omelets and many other simple dishes!
Lchf pizza with mozzarella – simple fryalot
The Lchf pizza, of course, does not contain cereals and is poorly hydrated. The following lchf recipe is a bit suitable, so let's make a fart rather than a real pizza. We need the following ingredients:
- 15 grams of lard or purified butter
- 1 onion
- 110 grams of fresh and cooked spinach
- 6 eggs of organic production
- 80 grams of sugar-free tomato sauce
- 30 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 110 grams of grated mozzarella
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 25 grams of olives
- 1 tablespoon of cold pressed olive oil
- a bouquet of fresh basil
Grease a large saucepan with lard or purified butter. Add the finely chopped onions and sauté for three minutes. Spinach spinach for a minute, being careful not to fade. We kill the eggs in a bowl and scatter them. Add the grated tomato sauce Parmesan and mozzarella. Keep cheese and sauce for the final coating. Pour the mixture into the saucepan and reduce the heat. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, until the edges become cloudy and the surface starts to harden.
Add the pizza with the rest of the sauce and cheese, add the sliced tomatoes and olives. Then place the fryer in the preheated oven and cook for seven minutes under the grill to cook above. Take it out of the oven and wait until it cools slightly. Slice the pizza into six portions, sprinkle with virgin olive oil and sprinkle with fresh basil. Similarly, the recipes are also delicious, seasonal vegetables and other types of cheeses can be used.
Nutritional value of the pizza (2 slices):
- 9.6 grams of carbohydrates
- 2.5 grams of fiber
- 28.1 grams of protein
- 35.9 grams of fat
- 473 kcal
- calorie macronutrient ratio: 6% carbohydrate, 24% protein and 70% fat.
A heartless breakfast lchf
Avocado stuffed with tomatoes and mozzarella
This is a lawyer by eating lchf very important fruit! A lot The recipes of lchf contain avocado, which is extremely nutritious and easy to prepare. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare a avocado with cheese and tomatoes. We need the following ingredients:
- 55 grams of mozzarella dice
- 1 tablespoon of avocado pesto with kale
- 1 tablespoon of cold pressed olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 avocado cut in half and cleaned
- 75 grams sliced tomatoes
- fresh basil and freshly ground black pepper
Sliced mozzarella put in a bowl with the pesto and olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and mix well to keep all ingredients together. Cut the avocado in half leaving a layer of meat 1 cm thick to the shell. Slice the avocado meat into pieces and place it in a bowl of mozzarella. Add sliced tomatoes and mix well. Fill half of the avocado with the mixture, decorate fresh basil and black pepper.
Nutritional value per serving:
- a total of 17.9 grams of carbohydrates
- 11.7 grams
- 18 grams of protein
- 50.5 grams of fat,
- 574 kcal
- macronutrient ratio: 5% carbohydrate, 13% protein and 82% fat.
Soups with lchf
Vegetable soups lchf
Bacon and mint spinach soup
In a large saucepan, boil water, add salt to taste, then add to it blanch 500 grams of young spinach, so long as they fade. Drain the spinach, cover them with ice water and drain them again. Wrap it in a clean cloth and wring it out. In the meantime, let's go to moderate fire 50 grams of butter, we add 250 grams of bacon cut into pieces and fry. When the bacon becomes crispy, remove it and drain it on paper towels.
Put in shrimp two onions, diced and roasted for ten minutes. Then add two garlic cloves, grated, two cubes of chicken soupand pour it all with a liter of boiling water. Put half the spinach cooked in the blender, add 25 grams of fresh mint and 50 grams of sour cream.
Let's add more half soup base and grind gently. The soup can be seasoned with pepper and nutmeg. Serve in preheated cups, garnish with bacon, remaining sour cream and drops of olive oil. Good race!
Interesting things about spinach!
receiptscontaining spinach are particularly popular with people who adhere to the lchf diet. Spinach can be eaten raw in salads, but can be cooked and served as a side dish. The spinach puree, which can be used as a base for pesto or various sauces, is particularly popular. Spinach is also suitable as a stuffing for meat rolls and as a pasta supplement. Lchf's recipes very often contain spinach!
100 grams of raw spinach contain many nutrients:
- usually around 13 calories
- beta carotene protects us from cancer and degeneration of yellow spots
- folate prevents anemia
- zeaxanthin and lutein prevent colon cancer
- Vitamin C prevents osteoarthritis and protects us from strokes
We have always been convinced that spinach is rich source of iron. Of course, it contains a lot, but it also contains oxalic acid, which limits our body iron suction.
How do we store and prepare spinach?
Fresh spinach Store in a bag in the refrigerator, especially in the vegetable drawer. The spinach is stored in the refrigerator for up to four days. Spinach should be washed well before preparation.
Cut the stems and place the leaves in cold water. Mix them lightly by hand and collect them in the water. Cook the spinach in the remaining water of the last wash. Whole spinach leaves blanch or cook briefly before baking or roasting in a little olive oil.
Homemade mayonnaise with olive oil
Mayonnaise house lchf is essential to eat. Fermented properly, it stays fresh for months and we really do not need to buy industrially prepared mayonnaise. In the preparation of homemade mayonnaise, we still have proteins that can be used in the preparation of any other lchf recipe. For about half a pound of homemade mayonnaise, we will need 15 minutes and the following ingredients:
- 2 yolks (keep eggs free from breeding and warm to room temperature)
- 10 grams of Dijon mustard
- 360 ml of cold pressed oil – olive oil, macadamia oil, avocado oil or walnut oil
- 2 large tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of homemade cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- if desired 30 ml of whey but 3 probiotic capsules
Put it in a bigger bowl two yellow and mustardand mix well. It can also be mixed with an electric mixer with a whisk. Add the oil slowly while stirring. First, a few drops to separate the ingredients. Add the oil until the mixture becomes like a mayonnaise.
Mix all the time until all the ingredients are interconnected and reach the desired density. We are still interfering homemade lemon juice and cider vinegar, the mayonnaise will become light yellow. Add a little salt and if the mayonnaise is too thin, add a few drops of water or lemon juice. Put the mayonnaise in a glass jar and place in the refrigerator for about seven days.
Homemade mayonnaise can also be added if you wish whey Mix the mayonnaise and place it in a glass jar lightly covered with a lid or rag. Let the glass go 8 hours on the counter of the kitchen and the enzymes will be activated to keep the mayonnaise cool. After eight hours, put the mayonnaise with the added whey in the refrigerator, where it will be kept up to 3 months.
15 grams of homemade mayonnaise have the following nutritional value:
- 0.1 grams of carbohydrates
- 0.2 protein
- 12.5 grams of fat
- 111 calories
The caloric ratio of macronutrients is 0% carbohydrates, 1% protein and 99% fat!
Lchf meat dinners
Although we have always learned that breakfast is the most important meal, it is probably not the case for most of us. Too often, the fast pace of life forces us to skip meals. That's why the main meal is often just dinner. When we come home at night, we take the time to prepare a meal that we can also eat with the family.
It is often also the only hot food of the day; we must therefore prepare ourselves lchf dinners Take the time! Lchf dinner recipes contain mainly chicken, fish, beef and pork. For seasoning, we use fresh seasonal vegetables, choose simple recipes so you do not spend the whole evening in the kitchen!
Chicken stuffed with dried beans
When we hear stuffed chicken, complex recipes and long preparations come to mind. However, this recipe is not like that, but it's pretty simple and easy. Nevertheless, we will put a delicious and sumptuous dish on the table. It's easy to make deep cuts in chicken breast and put in spices, cheese and vegetables. We need the following ingredients:
- 600 grams of chicken breast
- 4 grams of dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 25 grams of olives
- 60 grams of avocado hub
- 170 grams of mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed olive oil
- 500 grams of beans
- 55 grams of purified butter or duck fat
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Make about seven cross cuts in the chicken breast, 1 cm apart. Be careful not to cut the breast until the end. Season the meat with salt and pepper. We put in a larger container dried tomatoes and olives, and mix them with the lawyer's fist. Cut the mozzarella into thick slices. Put a slice of mozzarella in each notch and a small mixture of tomatoes, olives and stones. Season the stuffed breasts with salt and pepper and place on one side of the baking sheet.
Spread the beans on the other side of the plate and pour over the melted butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Put everything in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, for the chicken to cook well. When the chicken is cooked and the cheese is golden, pour a splash of olive oil and serve.
Nutritional value per serving:
- 12.6 grams of carbohydrates
- 4.4 grams of fiber
- 46.1 grams of protein
- 41 grams of fat
- 602 kcal
- ratio of calories to macronutrients: 6% carbohydrates, 31% proteins and 53% fat
Marmalade of Lchf
Recipe Lchf Raspberry Jam
The berry is the main fruit allowed in the lchf diet and in the preparation of lchf desserts. Recipe for juicy and hello jam lchf is simple and without pectin. Raspberry jam is also extremely nutritious, mainly because of its fiber, protein and omega-3 fatty acids found in chia seeds added to jam.
Ingredients for raspberry lchf marmalade:
Beat the raspberries with a fork or grind them quickly in a blender. Put them in a large saucepan and pour them on the water. Boil slowly over low heat and cook for about 3 minutes. Then remove the raspberries from the heat and add a natural sweetener and vanilla powder. Mix well and add at the end seeds of chie. Stir well and let stand for 20 minutes for the jam to thicken and cool. Put the marmalade in a glass jar, there is a jam in the fridge for a week.
Marmalade per serving contains 4.9 grams of carbohydrates, 2.9 grams of fiber, 0.8 grams of protein, 0.9 grams of fat and a total of 29 calories. The caloric ratio in macronutrients is: 42% carbohydrate, 17% protein and 41% fat.
Lchf recipes are by no means as boring as you might think! Try some of the recipes of our choice and be sure!
Macadamia cake with lchf
Hazelnut, chocolate and salty snacks that make us solve for candy cravings. It only takes ten minutes to prepare!
What do we need to prepare a lchf cake?
- 110 grams of grated and unsweetened coconut
- 130 grams of macadamia
- 200 grams of coconut butter
- 200 grams of cocoa butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 40 grams of erythritol powder
- 30 grams of collagen powder
- 30 grams of crushed cocoa beans
First, prepare the oven, heat it to 175 degrees C. Arrange the coconut and macadamia pots on a baking sheet. Put them in the oven and bake for about eight minutes so that they become lightly browned. Mix them during cooking so that they do not burn. then remove the dish from the oven and set aside
In a double-bottomed container, in a bain-marie melt coconut butter and cocoa butter. Add vanilla, erythritol and collagen powder. Mix well to keep the ingredients together. Pour the mixture into a baking sheet (20x20cm), lined with parchment paper. Water through the mixture grated coconut and macadamia nutsand finally crushed cocoa beans.
Let cool for about an hour. Once the mass has cooled and hardened, it is cut into four rows and four columns. Store the bombs in the refrigerator for up to seven days and up to three months in the freezer.
Nutritional value for a piece of cake:
- 6.1 grams of total carbohydrates
- 3.9 grams of fiber
- 2.2 grams of net carbs
- 3 grams of protein
- 27.3 grams of fat
- 274 calories
- 3% carbohydrate, 5% protein and 92% fat.
How to start a lchf diet?
If we chose to lchf diet and then the despair soon, it is probably because we have not been sufficiently taught. More and more people who opt for this diet do not get it right at first. In the period of adaptation to a new way of eating, we can face many problems. If we are very dependent on carbohydrates, we must be extremely careful when we move to lchf eating.
Changing your diet can cause stress and ours the immune system can weaken. We will feel bad, we will have headaches, muscle spasms and we will be closed. Elderly or weakened patients may have even more serious problems. For them, a gradual transition to lchf and, if necessary, consultation with a specialist is particularly recommended. However, if we are in good health and in good physical condition, it is best if it is Fast and strict approach to lchf. In a healthy person, the body adapts earlier to the use of fat as a source of energy. (1)
Before leaving lchf eating, we are certainly well educated beforehand. We can ask the help of a lchf nutrition consultant or read the corresponding literature. LCHF should not be an instrument of weight loss, but rather a lifestyle change for well-being. The first results are about to start and it is time to develop a long-term indicative plan. We need to establish an adequate nutritional report and, if we make an immediate transition to ichf, we will reduce our carbohydrate intake to approximately 40 grams per day.
Here are some simple tips for starting a lchf diet
- At the beginning of the diet, carbohydrates are mainly consumed in the form of leafy vegetables. Fatty foods to be included in the menu must contain both unsaturated and saturated fatty acids. Les graisses saturées seront ajoutées au repas à l’aide d’huile de noix de coco. dans l'huile d'olive, noix de macadamia, noisettes et avocats. Si nous choisissons les bons aliments, nous pouvons consommer ces graisses en grande quantité, mais nous devons manger lentement en raison de l’effet ultérieur des graisses sur la sensation de satiété. Recettes lchf être soigneusement sélectionné! Les premiers effets positifs se manifestent au bout de deux semaines, mais pour obtenir de très bons résultats, il faudra attendre un mois ou plus.
- Dans la période initiale, le éviter les édulcorants artificiels, car ils ne feront que prolonger le temps d'adaptation au nouveau régime. En outre, ils auront encore plus de mal à s’éloigner des sucres et des glucides.
Pourquoi avons-nous besoin d'augmenter l'apport en sel et en électrolytes?
- Parce que nous allons réduire l'apport en glucides, Au début, outre l’eau, le corps libère plus de minéraux. Afin d'éviter le manque de minéraux, nous devons faire chaque plat saler plus loin. Les minéraux peuvent également être assurés en mangeant du bouillon d'os, divers légumes ou boissons minérales. Si des crampes musculaires nous frappent à ce moment-là, nous manquons définitivement de minéraux, en particulier de sodium. Des maux de tête, des malaises et des problèmes de concentration peuvent également survenir.
- Lorsque nous nous habituons au régime lchf, nous pouvons problèmes digestifs se produisent, nous serons probablement fermés. Nous pouvons nous aider en buvant plus de liquides et en mangeant plus de légumes. Nous pouvons également essayer des suppléments nutritionnels qui nous fourniront plus de fibres. Plus tard, nous allons réduire l'apport en fibres et l'augmenter apport d'huile d'olive, que nous allons consommer à la place d'autres graisses. L'huile d'olive est idéale pour la digestion, car elle accélère le passage du contenu dans l'intestin.
- Lorsque nous aspirons à quelque chose de doux, nous pouvons nous aider nous-mêmes avec du jus de citron. Si nous nous entraînons régulièrement, nous devons réduire l'intensité de l'entraînement pendant cette période. Il est également important de boire beaucoup de liquide pendant l'exercice. (2)
Erreurs dans le régime lchf
Régime lchf non destiné à la perte de poids, par conséquent, des erreurs de mise en œuvre se produisent souvent. Bien que la diète ne concerne pas la perte de poids, nous devons néanmoins respecter certaines règles. Lorsque nous limitons notre consommation de glucides, nous consommons souvent trop de protéines. Cela est principalement dû au manque de connaissances sur la valeur nutritionnelle de la nourriture et à la peur apprise de manger de la graisse.
Si c'est sur le notre manger trop de protéines, le corps va générer trop de glucose pour pouvoir être utilisé comme source d'énergie. Pour cette raison, il ne consomme pas de graisse, ce qui est le but du régime alimentaire lchf. Les recettes de LCH doivent être formulées pour contenir un rapport approprié de protéines, glucides et lipides!
Le prochain grand erreur de régime lchf, mange trop peu de graisse. Nous devons apprendre à notre corps à utiliser de manière optimale les graisses en énergie. Pour cette raison, nous devons consommer certaines de nos graisses, malgré le fait que la peur des graisses saturées et du cholestérol reste prédominante.
Lorsque nous commençons à manger des lchf, ils peuvent se produire effets secondaires désagréables. Les experts disent que la grippe céto, se manifeste par des malaises, des crampes dans les jambes, des nausées et de la constipation. Ces effets secondaires peuvent être évités en augmentant la consommation de sel et d’autres électrolytes importants. Les recettes Lchf doivent donc toujours contenir des sels et des électrolytes!
Régime Lchf pour des raisons de santé
Lorsque vous envisagez un régime alimentaire lchf pour des raisons de santé, vous devez respecter les recettes et les ingrédients recommandés. La précision est essentielle à l'efficacité de la cétoprotéine. Lors de la pesée des ingrédients, utilisez toujours une balance, car un dosage inexact avec un pot ou une cuillère peut affecter rapport macronutriments dans le repas.
Si les recettes lchf ne contiennent que quelques grammes trop de glucides, nous pouvons obtenir le corps de la cétose. Les recettes lchf préparées par des experts contiennent le ratio idéal de macronutriments, il est donc préférable de respecter scrupuleusement les instructions de la recette!
Lchf interdit les aliments
Lorsque vous mangez du lchf, il est très important que nous sachions exactement ce que nous pouvons manger ou non. Experts les aliments suivants sont conseillés:
- Toutes les céréales et produits à base de céréales, ce sont principalement du pain, des pâtes, du riz, de la pizza à l'avoine…
- Tous les aliments riches en glucides et en sucres. Ce sont divers bonbons, gâteaux, biscuits, fruits sucrés, bière ..
- Graisses transformées telles que la margarine, les huiles végétales et tous les produits à base de soja.
- Nous devons éviter les produits transformés qui ont une étiquette moins de gras ou moins de glucides.
- Lorsque vous achetez, lisez l'étiquette et abandonnez les produits étiquetés contenant des édulcorants artificiels, du carraghénane, du glutamate monosodique et des sulfites.
- Nous évitons les poulets engraissés, les poissons d'élevage et les poissons riches en mercure.
- Il faut l'éviter l'alcool, občasno si lahko privoščimo manjšo količino suhega vina!
Lchf dovoljena živila
Ko se lotimo prehranjevanja na zdrav, nizkohidraten način, imamo na začetku verjetno težave z izbiro živil. Najbolje, da si pripravimo seznam živil, ki jih lahko jemo in seznam tistih, ki so prepovedane. Lchf recepti bodo tako lažje obvladljivi in izvedljivi. Naslednji seznam živil je primeren tudi za ketonsko prehranjevanje. Ketoza je presnovni proces, ki poteka, ko organizem za pridobivanje energije, ne dobi dovolj glukoze iz ogljikovih hidratov in zato prične kuriti maščobe. Pri tem nastajajo spojine, ki jih imenujemo ketoni. Za začetek bo dovolj, če lchf recepti vsebujejo naslednja živila: (3)
Živila živalskega izvora
- Jajca iz proste reje ali ekološke pridelave.
- Meso pašnih živali, prašiči iz proste reje, divje ribe ali meso pašne govedi.
- Občasno drobovina: srce, jetra in ledvice.
- Surovo polnomastno mleko in mlečni izdelki, jogurt, maslo, smetana in sir.
- Prečiščeno maslo gi, svinjska mast, kokosovo olje, račja mast in loj, ki jih uporabljamo za pripravo pri visoki temperaturi.
- Ekstra deviško olivno olje, avokadovo olje in olje makadamije, uporabljamo za pripravo pri nizki temperaturi in za pripravo solat.
- Drugi viri zdravih maščob, kot so semena, oreški, kokos, avokado, kakavovo maslo. Previdno moramo biti pri uživanju masla iz indijskih oreškov in pistacij, saj vsebujeta veliko ogljikovih hidratov.
Sadje in zelenjava
- Neškrobnata zelenjava: listnata zelenjava, cvetača, zelje, bučke, brokoli, paradižnik, paprika, redkvice, šparglji, koleraba, kumare, zelena, jajčevci, čebula,morska zelenjava.
- Nizkohidratno sadje: jagodičje, limone, limete, rabarbara, kokos, avokado.
Sladila in dodatki jedem pri lch
- Sveža ali suha zelišča in začimbe.
- Nesladkani izdelki iz paradižnika, pretlačene buče, kečap, gorčica, kokosove aminokisline, ribja omaka, kislo zelje in kisle kumarice.
- Zdrava nizkohidratna sladila: stevija, eritritol in sladila z inulinom.
- Temna čokolada, ki vsebuje najmanj 85% kakava in surov kakav v prahu.
- Kakovostni beljakovinski praški, kolagen, želatina, brezglutenski pecilni prašek, jedilna sol in vinski kamen.
Lchf naravna sladila
Za pripravo lchf sladic, so nepogrešljiva naravna sladila. Osnovna sestavina sladila stevia je eritrol. Ta snov se v naravi nahaja v zelenjavi, melonah, gobah, hruškah in grozdju. Pridobivajo ga z naravno fermentacijo, kjer so v veliko pomoč prehranske mikrobiološke bakterije. Eritrol ne povzroča prebavnih motenj in je najbolj primeren za izdelavo stevije, saj ima enake prehranske lastnosti. Nima kalorij, ogljikovih hidratov in je primeren tudi za diabetike in bolnike s kandido.
Eritrol kot samostojno sladilo ne dosega visoke sladkosti, zato je stevila sladkorju dodana tudi naravno sladilo iz rastline stevie. To sladilo je primerno tudi za hujšanje, saj nima kalorij. Glikemični indeks je 0, zato je primerno za diabetike. Sladilo stevia je 100% rastlinskega izvora in ne vsebuje umetnih sladil in drugih dodatkov. Ne proizvaja telesne maščobe in ne povzroča kariesa. Zaradi vseh teh čudovitih lastnosti, je sladilo stevia primerno za hujšanje pri nizkokaloričnih dietah, pri dietah brez ogljikovih hidratov, pri LCHF dieti in ketonski dieti.
Uporabljeno besedilo: lchf recepti, lchf prehrana, lchf juha