- Forskolin Keto Advance – Get Your Weight Loss Goals Now! | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Garcinia Cambogia Herbs – 2 Bottles | CLAIM YOUR FREE BOTTLE !
- SlimFast plunges into craze for the keto; launch marks the new day for brands of inherited weight loss | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- He made the keto diet for 17 days, and that's the result | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Keto Body Tone – With Reviews | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
If you're already a coffee lover, you'll really love this keto coffee recipe, also known as butter butter. What if you had never had coffee before? Well, it's maybe the cup that makes you a fan.
In moderation, high quality organic coffee can certainly have proven health benefits for coffee. This recipe takes coffee to another level, a much healthier level in my opinion. Instead of drinking mainly caffeine that opens your eyes with a healthy dose of antioxidants, this recipe adds essential ingredients to nutrition, such as grass-fed butter and collagen-based powder. Bone broth to give you a lasting energy boost let you fall flat a few hours later.
You may have heard of the keto diet before. Maybe you are even following that right now. One of the main aspects of this intriguing diet, originally developed for epilepsy patients in the 1920s, is that it contains a very small amount of carbohydrates and a large amount of fat. (1) The ketogenic diet is a somewhat controversial and yet very popular approach to health and weight loss. In addition to possibly helping weight loss enthusiasts, a ketogenic diet has even been shown by scientific research to help fight cancer as well as other serious chronic health problems. (2)
Keto coffee is the ideal drink of the morning or afternoon for people who follow a ketogenic diet. It is also a way of giving this ketogenic philosophy of eating. Instead of loading your coffee with carbohydrate-rich milk and sugar, you add extremely beneficial fats like beef gelatin and bone broth collagen. Instead of adding cream, you put butter rich in vitamins. Rather than using a blood sugar-boosting sweetener, you supplement your ketone coffee with a nice pinch of cinnamon (which satisfies a need for sweetness but actually helps to maintain blood sugar).
What is Keto coffee?
What if I told you that butter in coffee and coconut oil in coffee are not only healthy, but quite tasty? This is true! Keto coffee offers you all the benefits of coffee and more. Your morning java will no longer be a nervous jolt with unnecessary calories.
The idea of keto coffee is to give your body a fuel rich in stabilizing fats rich in nutrients and blood sugar. When I say "fat," I mean grass-fed butter, coconut oil or MCT oil, and bone broth-based collagen powder.
Coffee with coconut oil probably tastes great, especially if you are a fan of coconut. But, you may be nervous about adding things like butter, collagen and gelatin to your morning Joe. Please, do not be afraid. Collagen powder and gelatin are actually very neutral in their flavor profiles. Meanwhile, grass-fed butter adds a creamy richness that renders unnecessary any extra milk like milk or cream.
Coffee with coconut oil and other healthy fats is an extremely satisfying hot drink. You not only appreciate the richness of this keto coffee, but it also keeps you satiated for hours. So, if you're watching your weight, it's actually not a drink to avoid, but rather a change of coffee that will help you lose weight.
Keto Coffee Nutrition Facts
A cup of keto coffee prepared according to this recipe contains roughly the following elements: (3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- 316 calories
- 26 grams of fat
- 0 grams of sugar
- 21.8 grams of protein
- 0.2 mg of vitamin B2 riboflavin (11% DV)
- 500 international units of vitamin A (10% DV)
- 296 milligrams of potassium (8 percent DV)
- 0.6 mg of pantothenic acid (6% DV)
- 100 milligrams of sodium (4% DV)
- 0.1 mg of manganese (3% DV)
- 7.1 milligrams of magnesium (2% DV)
- 0.5 mg of niacin (2% DV)
- 0.4 milligram of vitamin E (2% DV)
- 10 milligrams of calcium (1% DV)
- 0.8 microgram of vitamin K (1% DV)
Here is an overview of the main health benefits associated with the ingredients in this keto coffee recipe:
- Organic coffeeCoffee is actually one of the major contributors to antioxidants in the American diet. Research shows that an average cup of coffee may even contain more antioxidant polyphenols than cocoa, green tea, black tea and herbal teas! (8)
- Collagen broth of bone: Bone broth is a rich source of collagen that is now available as a powder. Bone broth collagen is loaded with amino acids that help maintain healthy intestinal function, improve the appearance of the skin from the inside, build muscles and improve joint health, among others advantages. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body and is found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, digestive system and tendons. As we get older, our body's collagen production naturally begins to slow down. That's why I'm a strong proponent of supplements like the protein powder rich in collagen, fed by a broth of bone.
- Beef gelatinSimilar to collagen, gelatin is beneficial for preventing intestinal damage and improving the lining of the digestive tract, thus preventing permeability and intestinal leaking syndrome. (9) As with protein-rich foods, studies have shown that taking gelatin supplements helps to increase satiety and control hunger hormones. (ten)
- Butter fed with grass: Herbal Butter Contains High Levels of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), a compound likely to help protect against different types of cancer and help the body to store muscles instead of fat.
- Coconut oilCoconut oil contains a lot of medium chain fatty acids (MCA) such as caprylic acid, lauric acid and capric acid, which are an excellent source of energy. Animal studies have also revealed that coconut oil can improve antioxidant levels and reduce stress on the liver. (11)
- MCT Oil: MCT stands for medium chain triglycerides, a form of saturated fatty acid that has many health benefits, ranging from improved cognitive function to better weight management. Coconut oil is an excellent source of MCT – about 62 to 65% of coconut oil's fatty acids are MCTs. The more concentrated "MCT oils" have also gained popularity and this recipe offers you the opportunity to use coconut oil or MCT oil.
- Cinnamon: This is one of the healthiest spices on the planet. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic, antimicrobial, immunity-stimulating, anti-cancer and heart-protective properties. (12)