Before proceeding to the recipe, please note that the information below contains HOT TIPS for this recipe. We try to answer all your questions to guarantee you a perfect keto recipe every time.
Keto bread with banana without sugar, without cereals and really tasty? It would be a baby yes!
With some variations on a traditional recipe of banana bread, This bread is meant to please those who miss this pre-keto feast.
I know that some of you who use bananas will be totally excluded. However, this recipe has not only another option to create, without bananas, but it contains only 4 g of net carbs per serving. For many, it will be well and truly macro adjustment and we hope to satisfy any desire to buy at your local coffee shop.
HOW TO MAKE THE KETO BANANA BREAD?
I will start by saying that even if you have young cooks at home, they can prepare this recipe because it is so easy to prepare.
As always, I like to keep my recipes as simple as possible and this one is no exception.
- Melt the butter with the maple syrup, sweetener and sugar-free spices. Now, I've used the Sukrin Gold sweetener in this recipe because it adds that delicious taste of caramel to brown sugar. You can use other sweeteners, but start with 100g in your dough and taste to adjust the sweetness. Sukrin Gold is not as sweet as other sweeteners, so I've used a little more in the dough.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients. That's hard is not it? I gave you the opportunity to choose 1 cup of walnuts / Brazil nuts; in the photos, you can see that I used most of the nuts mixed in the bread mix and that I dispersed the top with the rest. I think that adds a nice crisis.
VARIATIONS OF KETO BANANA BREAD
- For those of you who completely exclude banana, you can add avocado and cocoa, banana extract, pumpkin puree, berries, or just leave it completely. This bread is delicious moist and especially Sugar free!
DO YOU WANT LARGER RECIPES OF KETO BREAD?
It seems that our breads are becoming more and more popular. Here are 5 of our best breads of 2018.
- Good for the bread of soul
- The best Keto bread – tasteless Eggy
- Daily Keto Bread
- Paleo hemp seed bread
- Best Keto bread recipes
next a ketogenic diet does not mean that you have to miss all types of foods. By significantly reducing the carbohydrate content, we can still enjoy foods like this. keto banana bread recipe from time to time in our meals. For me, it is better to take advantage of the odd without sugar, ketone without grain constantly take care of the foods you have previously tasted.
I hope you like this recipe.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Do not forget to connect to Mad Creations on social networks to not miss any recipes.
Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | 365 |
Look at me making Keto banana bread
- 80 boy Wut Butter molten
- 25 boy Wut maple syrup without sugar
- 1 cup (150g) Sukrin Gold sweetener or Lakanto Gold sweetener
- 2 coffee spoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg fresh grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 100 boy Wut banana
- 60 boy Wut golden flax meal or finely ground golden flax seeds
- 20 boy Wut coconut flour
- 150 boy Wut almond dish
- 1 teaspoon yeast I totally recommend Bobs Red Mill baking powder for a better rise
- ten boy Wut psyllium husk powder or chia flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 4 eggs
- 80 boy Wut Greek natural yoghurt
- 2 coffee spoons banana extract Instead of banana
- 1 Chopped off nuts or chopped Brazil nuts
Over medium heat, cook the butter, maple syrup, sweetener, cinnamon and nutmeg until the butter is melted.
In a large bowl, purée the bananas. Pour the melted butter mixture and mix well.
Add the rest of the ingredients, including the nuts (if you use them) and fold until all is mixed.
Place the dough in the prepared baking pan. Smooth on the top of the bread with a wet spatula.
Bake for 60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
Add butter, maple syrup, sweetener, cinnamon and nutmeg and cook 5 minutes / 100 / stir.
Add the banana and mix for 10 seconds at speed 4. Scrape the sides of the bowl
Add remaining ingredients. Mix 30 seconds / speed 3. Bend the nuts (if using). Follow the instructions in step 4 above.
- The nutritional recipe was calculated using 100g of bananas and no nuts. Net carbs will be significantly reduced if you use banana extract instead of bananas.
- The illustrated bread was made with chia flour instead of psyllium powder.
- This consistency of raw bread is more of a sticky dough than the dough.
- I highly recommend Bob's Red Mill Yeast Dough Yeast, as it helps beautifully lift the bread.
- Golden flax flour can be replaced with brown flax. However, it will give a bread more bitter and darker color.
- This banana bread can be sliced and frozen.
- Net carbs can also be reduced if you choose to reduce the thinner. Even in this size pan, you can easily cut 22 slices of decent thickness.
- For a vegan / vegetarian version, the butter could be exchanged for Nuttelex light-flavored olive oil, and yogurt for coconut yogurt or coconut cream.
- For a nut-free version, I have not tested this yet, but the almond-based meal could be replaced by a combination of nugget and sunflower cake.
- Without egg, use 12 tablespoons of Aqua Faba, whipped, until frothy, and incorporate all the ingredients.
Portion: 1serve (1 slice) | calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 6boy Wut | Protein: 4boy Wut | Fat: 11boy Wut | Saturated fat: 3boy Wut | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 2boy Wut | Sugar: 1boy Wut | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 77mg | The iron: 0.9mg | Net carbs: 4boy Wut
Discover our wide range of ketogenic cookbooks in store today https://madcreationshub.com/shop
Other recipes you can L & # 39; Love
Discover our recipe Cookbooks