- The 7 best Keto smoothies recipes to stay in ketosis | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- 20 Best Ideas for Keto Bread Machine Recipe – The Best Diet and Healthy Recipes for Life | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Keto Tone Diet Pills Reviews | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Keto Buzz | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Keto BodyTone Review – Is this legitimized or not? | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
These rows of Keto crab are perfect for match days, cocktails or even your next dinner! They are also keto, low carb, grain free and gluten free! And they only take 20 minutes to go!
Keto Crab Rangoons = The perfect aperitif
These Rangoons Crab Ceto are the ULTIMATE room driver!
Crab grenades are essentially wontons stuffed with a mixture of crab, cream cheese and spices. And they are so good!
We recommend that you organize them each time you organize a games night, a cocktail hour or a fun party so that your guests are amazed by your improved keto appetizer!
They are perfectly crisp without being too fat, which keeps the flavor of crab and cream cheese as the star of the dish!
Improve your fried foods
The typical recipes of "fried foods" contain a lot of flour, refined inflammatory oils and an excess of carbohydrates.
AT "Keto-fy " the typical chinese takeaway Crab Rangoons, we've upgraded traditional Wonton wraps by transforming them with almond flour and coconut flour to add extra fat and nutrients to rangoons!
We then created a delicious mix of cheesecake that tastes the same (if not better!) Of those you find in a Chinese restaurant!
Crab Rangoon Tips
- Spread your dough as fine as possible. It should be almost transparent.
- Soften your cream cheese before mixing with crabmeat. You will want to fold your crab meat gently to avoid breaking the pieces.
- Do not fill your wontons with the mixture. This could result in tearing of your Wonton packaging.
- Fry your spoons in coconut oil (hello healthy fats !!) at around 360 ° F – we recommend testing a Keto Crab Rangoon first to make sure the temperature is perfect .
- You can also cook them if you do not want to fry them. Bake at 350 ° F for about 15 minutes.
What you need to do these meetings
Step by step instructions:
These rangoons take only 20 minutes and come together very quickly.
First, we'll start with the Wonton wrappers, then we'll go to filling.
The crab filling is then placed on Wonton square packages, which are folded, then baked or fried. We prefer to fry our wontons in order to obtain a dark and crisp brown color.
Let's go cook!
Step 1: Make your dough Wonton
Take all your keto wonton ingredients and measure them.
Mix the almond and coconut flours, as well as the salt in a medium bowl. Then whip the egg and water into a separate bowl.
Do a good thing in your dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in.
Stir all ingredients with a fork. Add a little water if necessary.
Your dough should have a consistency similar to that of play dough (as in the picture below).
Step 2: Spread your Wonton dough
Transfer your ball of dough to a layer of parchment paper. Then cover with another layer of parchment.
With the help of a rolling pin, start spreading your dough.
Spread your dough as fine as possible.
You want the dough to be very thin – it should be almost transparent (as in the picture below).
With the help of a knife, cut the dough into 2.5 "x 2.5" squares.
Continue to collect the excess dough, unroll it again and cut more squares. You should end up with about 20 squares.
Step 3: Fill the Rangoon Keto Crab
Set the Wonton squares aside and work on the crab filling!
Collect cream cheese, crabmeat, salt, garlic powder, coconut aminos and green onions
Make sure to soften your cream cheese before mixing with crabmeat. You will want to fold your crab meat gently to avoid breaking the pieces.
Mix all the ingredients of the filling in a medium bowl.
Step 4: Assemble Keto rows
One at a time, place about 2 teaspoons of stuffing on each Wonton square.
Fold the wonton dough in half to form a triangle and seal the edges by lightly pressing.
WARNING: Do not fill your wontons with the mixture. This could result in tearing of your Wonton packaging.
Step 5: Fry your meals
Once all your keto coke wontons are filled and sealed, heat up 1/3 of an inch of coconut oil (hello healthy fats !!) in a saucepan.
Once the coconut oil has reached about 360 ° F, place the wontons in the oil and fry them on both sides until they are golden brown.
Transfer cooked keto coke ribbons to a rack to allow them to cool.
We recommend that you fry a single Rangoon Ketone to make sure the temperature is perfect.
You do not want to fry the wontons? You can cook them at 350 ° F for about 15 minutes instead.
Serve these Rangoons of Keto Crab with a quick homemade chili sauce.
We use a chili garlic Thai sauce and sugar-free apricot preserves to create a sweet and spicy sauce that goes perfectly with these rangoons.
Just mix all the ingredients in a bowl and in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Or you can heat all the ingredients in a saucepan while stirring until everything is mixed.
Love what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Tap the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you do not miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
For the Wonton
- Mix the flours and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg and the water.
- Do a good thing in your dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in.
- Stir all the ingredients in the fork until you get a dough. Add a little water if necessary. Your dough should have a consistency similar to that of play dough.
- Spread your dough very thinly between two layers of parchment paper. It should be almost transparent.
- With the help of a knife, cut 2.5 "x 2.5" squares.
- Continue to collect the excess dough and roll it again and cut more squares. You should end up with about 20 squares.
- mix all the ingredients together.
- Place about 2 teaspoons of filling on each square. Fold the dough in half to form a triangle and seal the edges by pressing lightly.
- Heat 1/3 inch coconut oil in a solid 360 ° F pan on your stove.
- Once the oil reaches 360 ° F, place the wontons in hot oil and fry them on both sides until they are golden brown.
- Transfer to a rack to cool slightly.
For the sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and cook in the microwave for about 30 seconds or until the preserves are completely incorporated in the Thai chili sauce and garlic. Or you can heat all the ingredients in a saucepan while stirring until everything is mixed.
We are looking forward to seeing you try it!
We like to see our recipes come to life !! We can not wait to see how you make them and love what everyone has in mind! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!