- Ancient Nutrition Keto Fire Full Review – Does It Work? | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- The US market for weight loss control and diet with US $ 72 billion, 2019 | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Diet Ketogenic Diet Pill Safe? | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Primo Boost Keto Reviews – Get the boost you need to slim down! | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Complete guide to a high-fat diet, with over 125 delicious recipes and 5 meal plans to lose weight, heal your body and regain self-confidence (1): Leanne Vogel: 9781628600162: Amazon.com: Books | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
Since the emergence of social networks, many unscrupulous brands do not hesitate to use the image of some celebrities for promotional purposes without taking the time to ask permission from the main stakeholders. In December 2018, television host Laurence Boccolini was the victim of the brand Keto, specialized in slimming capsules. The sign then used a photo of the co-presenter of I am a celebrity get me out of there! to advertise his slimming product by accompanying the cliché of the commentary: "Thanks to Keto Fit Premium Laurence Boccolini lost 29 pounds in just two months ".
Furious, Willow's mother had reacted immediately to his Twitter account: "Warning. Keto Fit Premium Diet or Premium Diet or Keto Personal Diet or anything starting with this name is a name scam! They use the names of people known to attract you to their page. Impossible to attack them legally because they are at the end of the world. "
⋙ Photo – Jenifer metamorphosed: she reveals her new look
A few months later, it is the turn of the singer Jenifer to find herself, despite herself, victim of this same sign. This is the fan page of the artist JustJenifer who alerted the Web after discovering a photo of their idol praising these so-called miracle pills: "Take once in the morning on an empty stomach and you will see the result!"can we read under a cliché of the coach of The Voice Kids. Fans who relayed this false advertisement said: "Of course, she is LIE! Jenifer has in no way agreed to use his image to promote this kind of product. Take care."A message taken by the singer on his Facebook page and in his Instagram story.
Read also : Jenifer's wedding: dress, ceremony, guests … All the details revealed