- Keto Ultra US Diet, Advanced Weight Loss, Price and How to Take | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Organic Cider Vinegar Fat Burners | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Revision Keto Boost Slim  A scam or a REAL BUSINESS? | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Ultra Apex Keto – UltraPex Keto Reviews Exposed! Shocking * Side effects * | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Keto Supply reviews, forum reviews, test, buy, side effects, | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
If you are starting your keto diet, you may be wondering if your morning coffee is keto? While black coffee is keto, some of your favorite coffee additions may not be. For a really keto coffee, choose a low-glycemic natural sweetener, use a ketone coffee creamer, add a quality fat, add adaptogens and spices and / or add a keto-compatible protein powder. With a winning combination like this, you'll have a delicious keto coffee that will not only improve ketosis, but will also provide you with energy, help you concentrate and feel full and satisfied all morning!
In this article you will learn:
Is black coffee Keto?
Yes, black coffee in its purest form is keto compatible. Not containing carbohydrates, this morning drink is equivalent to keto!
But not all black coffees are created equal, especially when it comes to your weight loss, cognition and health goals (which probably explains why you started the keto diet!). This is why it is essential to choose a high quality coffee bean, rich in antioxidants beneficial to health, such as chlorogenic acid, and free of harmful compounds like molds and mycotoxins.
How to make your coffee Keto-Friendly
1. Select a keto-compatible coffee cream that increases ketone production
A quality creamer can carry a standard cup of coffee at new heights and the same goes for keto coffee. However, when choosing a coffee cream, it is important to choose one made from healthy fats rather than conventional sugar and carbohydrate brands such as International Delight and Coffee Mate.
Here are some friendly creamers for you:
- Thick cream offers a rich and creamy dose of fat. Plus, it's available almost everywhere where coffee is served!
- MCT oil is an excellent cream without cream. When it is mixed with coffee, MCT oil creates a silky texture and MCTs quickly turn into ketone bodies in your body to push you further into ketosis.
- Our Keto Coffee Creamer is an even easier way to enjoy MCT in your coffee! With a spoon, it mixes with coffee without milk and comes in four flavors creamy and delicious (vanilla, caramel, chocolate and hazelnut).
Instead of giving you a sugar crash, anti-keto creamers reinforce ketosis and stimulate the physical and mental energy that will fuel you all day long.
2. Choose a sweetener that does not escape from ketosis
Avoid sugar and artificial sweeteners
Sugar is a no-no in the keto diet because carbohydrate intake can quickly put your body away from ketosis.
Did you know that a tablespoon of French Vanilla Coffee Creamer from International Delight contains 5 grams of sugar and 5 grams of net carbs? And the French vanilla flavor of Coffee Mate is not better! When you consume less than 30 net grams of carbohydrate a day on the keto diet, 5 grams of a coffee cream are excessive!
But while sugar is on the table, artificial sweeteners are probably worse. Artificial synthetic sweeteners are generally loaded with chemicals that are harmful to the body. Since many of these sugar substitutes are 200 times sweeter than sugar, their regular consumption can aggravate sugar cravings and even cause digestive problems such as stomach cramps and diarrhea.
Look for common artificial sweeteners such as sucralose and aspartame, which have adverse health effects, migraines and bloating at an increased risk of certain cancers.
Use natural sweeteners without carbohydrates
Although you may have to sacrifice sugar in your diet, there are still many ways to naturally satisfy your cravings for sweets. Liquid stevia (we recommend the liquid because some powder products contain hidden sugars such as maltodextrin) and the monk fruit are two natural sweeteners that will soften your coffee without throwing you in the trash or compromising your well-being.
3. Add adaptogens and spices
Spices are a simple and delicious solution to enhance the taste of your coffee while providing unique health benefits, such as reducing blood sugar levels and inflammation.
Ceylon cinnamon, for example, is a sweet and warm spice that can increase insulin sensitivity, help reduce blood sugar levels and burn fat.
- Ground ginger is another tasty way to boost your coffee while providing energy and stimulating benefits to the immune system.
- Other aromatic spices like nutmeg, clove, turmeric and cardamom can also be used with confidence to boost your metabolism and your digestion with every sip.
But if it's the health benefits you're looking for, look no further than adaptogens. If you are unfamiliar, adaptogens are herbs and plants that can help the body adapt to stress, regulate hormonal imbalances and much more.
Add one of these popular options to strengthen your body:
- Ashwagandha (aka Indian Ginseng) has been proven to lower cortisol levels (stress hormone)
- Maca root is a potent root grown in Peru that helps regulate hormones, Rhodiola is a plant that improves mental fatigue, reduces stress and improves performance.
- Cordyceps is another medicinal mushroom which provides energy, improves recovery and balances hormones (we offer a very good one, mixed with ashwagandha and rhodiola!).
4. Make it a full Keto breakfast by adding even more fat
You do not have time to cook bacon and eggs? In addition to adding a rich luxuriously rich texture to your morning beverage, the fat also provides a powerful source of energy, will help you reduce your cravings and leave you feeling full and full until lunchtime.
In addition to your cream, here are some other fats you can add to boost your keto coffee:
- Grass-Fed Butter: This is a popular addition to coffee that offers more nutritional value than "regular" butter. Adding a small amount can provide a rich dose of vitamin K2 regulating calcium, which strengthens bones and joints and is hard to get into a modern diet.
- Coconut butter: the taste of coconut you passionate? Coconut butter contains MCT and contains a lot of rich flavors and coconut.
- Walnut butter: For a touch of hazelnut, add a tablespoon of smooth almond butter or pecan butter.
- MCT Oil: As mentioned earlier, the MCT oil is instantly converted to ketones. It's also a great choice if you want to enjoy the benefits of MCTs without the taste of coconut!
MCT oil also has the benefit of improving mental focus, memory and clarity, while improving heart health and repairing the gut microbiome, thanks to its high concentration of acid lauric, caprylic and capric. For a pure choice that's packaged in an eco-friendly reusable glass bottle, try our Organic MCT Oil.
5. Add a Keto-Friendly Protein Powder
Think of black coffee as a Christmas tree. It's perfectly fine in its simplest form, but it has the potential to become much more. Coffee creams, healthy fats and adaptogens are popular holiday lights and festive ornaments that allow you to take a standard cup of coffee and dress it up as a companion of choice for your keto needs.
But why stop there? The keto-adapted protein powder is the alternative that will power your morning cup of coffee and leave you feeling fuller longer.
The big options include:
Note that some protein powders contain sugar and artificial sweeteners that can help you get out of ketosis, so be sure to check the ingredients so that everything is clear!
Easy Coffee Keto Recipe
Although black coffee is keto, at the end of the day, a real keto coffee is one that will increase your ketone production, burn fat and increase your energy and concentration.
Here's a simple keto coffee recipe to get you started:
Easy Keto Coffee
- Just pour 1 to 2 tablespoons of Keto coffee cream into your coffee
- Stir until mixture is homogeneous
Click here to download!
UP NEXT: Keto coffee recipe without dairy products (only 1g of carbohydrates!) With collagen and MCT
(Do you want such articles via e-mail? Here's the registration!)