- Study: Keto Diet Can Help Control Type 2 Diabetes | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Keto – 360 Nutrition | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Purefit Keto Diet Reviews (Shark Tank) – Advanced Weight Loss Supplement! – Official store of health and beauty products reviews (website)! | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Keto: fashionable diet or health benefits? | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Low carb diets, like keto, are linked to potential heart risk in a new study: What you need to know | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
Author of "Keto Cuisine without dairy products" Kyndra Holley shares her fabulous recipe!
GRANOLA SAUSAGES WITH COCOA BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE JUICE
TOTAL CARBON: 5.8g
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter and reduced sugar content
- 1/2 cup of sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peeled sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1.Put the peanut butter and maple syrup into a large bowl and mix with the help of a rubber spatula.
2. Combine coconut flakes, chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, crushed almonds and sea salt in another large bowl.
3. Pour the walnut mixture into the peanut butter mixture and use the spatula to mix until all the ingredients are well dispersed and there are no more dry patches. coconut flakes.
4.Align a 10-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Press the mixture into the pan until it forms a nice, even layer. Alternatively, you can form it freely by placing the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and shaping it by hand into a 10-inch square, about 3/4 inch in size.
5. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving. Cut into 25 equal squares when serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.