- Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza Becomes the First National Chain to Launch a Keto Crust Containing Six grams of Net Carbohydrates | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Meghan Markle's war against fraudsters who claim to have used diet pills after pregnancy | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Purefit Keto – Keto Advanced Weight Loss Diet Pills – Healthy Tweets Zone | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Keto Tone Reviews | 4.4 * Keto Tone | DISCOUNT CODE !
- South Beach Diet's ambassador and social influence, Jessie James Decker, loses 25 pounds. After the birth of baby # 3 | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
Garcinia is a real slimming ally, reducing the production and storage of fat. It contains hydroxycitric acid, which helps reduce appetite and limit sugar cravings. In traditional medicine, it is used to fight against
constipation, intestinal parasites or rheumatism.
Scientific name : Garcinia cambogia
Common names : garcinia, kodumpulli, goraka, guttier
English names: garcinia gummi-gutta , gambooge , Brindleberry , brindall berry , malabar tamarind , fruit assam , vadakkan puli , kudam puli
Botanical classification: family of clusiaceae ( Clusiaceae )
Forms and preparations: dry extracts, drinks, chewing gums, tablets
Medicinal properties of garcinia
Garcinia is a regulator of obesity, the protector of
metabolic syndrome. It is also an antidiabetic and a cholesterol-lowering agent.
No external use.
Usual therapeutic indications
Garcinia helps fight against obesity, diabetes, excess
cholesterol and intervenes as an adjunct in low calorie diets. It can be consumed on an empty stomach, thirty minutes to one hour before meals.
Other therapeutic indications demonstrated
Garcinia cures edema, delayed menstruation or constipation. It also helps treat intestinal parasites and can be used to reduce
rheumatism and intestinal pain.
Medical Review: Dr. Jesus Cardenas, Medical Director of Doctissimo, January 27, 2017