- Keto Go-Fit Pills – Get an advanced fat with this formula! | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- My 2018 Thesis On Purefit Keto Review | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Warnings about blood pressure regarding "keto diet" may not apply to humans | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- The best Low Carb Keto bread you will ever eat | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- The 10 best keto advanced weight loss | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
the Garcinia Cambogia It is a subtropical plant of many property, widely used as a cure for weight loss, but what are the real benefits, how to use it and what are the contraindications?
Garcinia cambogia is native to Indonesia, especially from the Garcinia region, from where it takes its name.
Also known as Malabar tamarind, Garcinia cambogia produces green bark fruits that are used in India and Indonesia in traditional food, but the fame of this plant in the West is linked to its ability to promote the body weight loss. . However, it is a feature that still needs to be completely clarified, even if there are already supplements of Garcinia cambogia available on the market.
Garcinia Cambogia Property
The most used part of Garcinia cambogia in the preparation of supplements and diets designed to lose weight is the peel of its fruits, particularly rich in active ingredient which is very important for those who want to lose weight. Now let's discover all the properties of this natural remedy:
- Prevents greasy deposits and existing burns: the active ingredient present in garcinia cambogia and active against fats is HCA or hydroxycitric acid. This substance inhibits the action of an enzyme in our body that metabolizes fats. This is why new lipid deposits are avoided and the elimination of existing deposits is encouraged.
- Increase your sense of satiety: always the HCA is responsible for the feeling of satiety that favors garcinia. In this case also, the advantage is due to the fact that the fats already present are used in the best way.
- Increase serotonin: garcinia fruits can increase serotonin levels in the brain, a beneficial effect for those who diet (it is always helpful to keep the feeling of hunger in check) but a little for everyone, since this Is a good mood hormone.
- Lowers triglycerides and cholesterol: Thanks to its action on fat, garcinia can help keep cholesterol and triglycerides at bay.
- Promotes digestion: it is Ayurvedic medicine in particular that gives it the ability to promote the work of the stomach and intestines, especially if taken as a decoction.
- Slightly laxative: Given the beneficial effect on the entire digestive system, garcinia also has a slight laxative effect.
Garcinia Cambogia, how to use it
Garcinia Cambogia is popular, especially as a supplement to increase satiety, promote weight loss, balance fat metabolism and use as a mild laxative. Garcinia cambogia as a fruit is however used in Indonesian cuisine because of its characteristic flavor that enhances the taste of many dishes.
Generally, in the west, Garcinia is used as a natural supplement, there are different types and with a greater or lesser amount of active ingredients.
As suggested by herbalist Beatrice Ciarletti, the selected garcinia cambogia supplements for the purpose of promoting weight loss should be taken in the right doses to prevent them from having the desired effect . Our expert recommends the dose of 1 gram 3 times a day. In fact, lower doses of the active ingredients of this plant would be absolutely ineffective.
Garcinia Cambogia, does it really work?
There are doubts about the actual functioning of Garcinia cambogia-based supplements that promise rapid weight loss. From this point of view, we recall that to lose weight, it is not enough to rely on a supplement, it is necessary to follow a balanced diet and to do physical activity, even better under the supervision of An expert.
While the results of animal research show interesting results of garcinia on weight loss, those made on human specimens still raise doubts. In particular, a study investigated the potential effects of Garcinia cambogia as an anti-obesity agent, but the efficacy of the component of this fruit (hydroxycitric acid) as a useful substance for weight loss did significant effects greater than placebo.
It is therefore necessary to continue studies to better clarify all the mechanisms of action of this remedy on our body.
Read also: Lose weight with garcinia cambogia supplements
Contraindications of Garcinia Cambogia
The use of Garcinia cambogia should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation or if you suffer from kidney problems or diabetes. If you are taking medications, such as those for asthma and allergies, pain relievers or cholesterol lowering drugs (statins). In fact, this plant can interfere with them. Always ask your doctor for advice.
More than the actual side effects of Garcinia cambogia supplements, it is the inefficiency that we fear. Supplements with a formulation indicating a daily consumption of 1000 mg of Garcinia cambogia per day and a percentage of hydroxycitric acid of 60% are available for sale.
It is a product approved by the Ministry of Health but is actually quite expensive. Is it really worth it to buy and try it in the hope that it will make us lose weight? If in doubt, it is best to follow a diet studied by a nutritionist who can tell us which are the most appropriate foods for us and a healthy lifestyle to follow to lose weight.
Have you ever taken Garcinia Cambogia as a supplement? Have there been any benefits?
Buy Garcinia Cambogia Supplements on Amazon
For other natural remedies promoting weight loss, see also: