- Review of Garcinia Vita-WOW !! Shocking truth exposed !! | CLAIM YOUR FREE BOTTLE !
- Jeanette Schneider: "No, it's a complete sentence and you do not need to qualify your no" | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Keto Pro Diet Reviews – Must read this before buying | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Keto Rewind – How I lost weight with keto and intermittent fasting! | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Kourtney Kardashian unveils her booty in bikini on Instagram in the midst of rumors | DISCOUNT CODE !
The spinach cream is one of the great vegetable accompaniments naturally low in carbohydrates. Unfortunately, many restaurants and recipes are based on a cheat: flour-thickened milk. But spinach with perfect cream deserve a real cream, richer, sweeter and simply better. It takes a little longer, but it's worth it. You can add any number of flavors to this recipe – garlic, tarragon, parmesan – but you may find that the simplest is the best.
Easy Keto Cream Spinach
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 1 medium shallot, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup thick cream
- salt to taste
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the shallot.
- Sweat the shallot until softened, but do not stain, about 4 minutes.
- Add the frozen spinach to the pan. Thoroughly melt the spinach block until it is completely thawed. (Place a lid on the pan to go faster.If the shallot gets too hot and starts to color, add water to the pan).
- Remove the lid and add some heavy cream.
- Reduce patiently to medium-low heat, until the cream thickens enough to cover the back of a spoon, about 15 minutes.
Copyright © 2009-2016 Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved. ASweetLife ™ is a trademark of Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved.