- Ketosis Advanced – [2019 Updated] Ingredients, where to buy? | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Is it safe? Cost, side effect | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Do the real ketones well | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- "A Pioneering Woman" says she's not looking for low-carb recipes in her new cookbook – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Critique of Keto Advanced Weight Loss Solutions | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Keto Performance Fuel
- Keto Friendly, Paléo Friendly
- 11g of fat, 15g of protein, 3g of carbohydrates
- Contains approximately 50 mg of caffeine per serving of organic coffee fruit
- Gluten free, dairy free, soy free, cereal free
- Powered by Bone Broth
Keto PROTEIN is an ideal protein solution for ketogenic diet sufferers, weekend warriors, busy leaders, students, gamers or anyone looking to boost mind and muscle power. Adaptogenic Herbs: Keto PROTEIN is designed to improve your performance. †
PROTEIN POWDER FOR FEEDING A KETO LIFESTYLE
Perhaps you have heard of the ketogenic diet, a low-carbohydrate, high-fat, protein-rich diet that changes the body's metabolism from burning sugar to the use of fat as a preferred fuel. When your body enters the fat burning area, it creates ketones, very effective compounds to stimulate the mind and muscles. While almost all powdered proteins on the market have a high protein to low carb and fat ratio, Keto PROTEIN helps your body to "operate the switch" to optimize your performance at home , at work and at the gym. †
Keto PROTEIN Chocolate supports diet and keto lifestyle in four ways:
- It has a macronutrient profile with an ideal ratio of carbohydrate protein lipids.
- It has a high ratio of fat to carbs, which is the main source of fuel for keto fans.
- It contains caffeine from organic coffee fruit.
- It contains organic adaptogens for energy and performance, while promoting a healthy response to stress. †
What is ketosis?
When the body has the ability to burn fat as fuel, the liver naturally creates fats called ketones. Ketones can burn fat more efficiently than carbohydrates. In summary, eating fewer carbohydrates, more healthy fats and a moderate protein content allow the body to develop a ketosis.
Keto PROTEIN contains quality proteins fed by a bone broth.
Keto PROTEIN contains fats derived from organic chicken broth oil and medium chain triglycerides (MCT) from the coconut.
WHAT IS OIL FROM BROTH OS?
In a traditional bone broth, the golden fat that rises to the top of the pot that is smoldering is rich in broth oil.
Organic bone broth oil is a virgin quality virgin organic broth oil, not rendered, but no schmaltz, which is chicken fat made fueling the traditional Jewish kitchen. The rendering process is a food processing technique that dries the material and separates fat from bone and protein, resulting in a concentrated fat.
However, the biological bone broth oil comes from a traditional bone broth process. Once ready, the bones are put to the test, the remaining golden liquid is transferred and the oil separated gently.
Keto PROTEIN also contains coconut MCTs. Although the coconut contains four main MCTs, Keto PROTEIN focuses on caprylic acid, also called C8.
In addition, Keto PROTEIN contains specially selected herbs and spices, collagen peptides and organic coffee cherry extract.
Among the herbs and spices of Keto PROTEIN, we find ashwagandha, ginger, black pepper and organic pepper. Ashwagandha, for example, is a long-time adaptogen. Likewise, the combination of ginger, black pepper and long pepper has been consumed for thousands of years in traditional Ayurveda.
Collagen is also important and KetoPROTEIN offers collagen peptides.
In addition, Keto PROTEIN contains organic coffee cherry extract.
In all . . .Keto PROTEIN is an ideal protein solution for ketogenic diet people, weekend warriors, busy leaders, students, gamers or anyone looking to stimulate the mind and muscular strength.
Providing high quality protein and fat from chicken broth and caprylic acid from TCM, coconut, as well as antioxidant and energy-enhancing adaptogenic herbs, Keto PROTEIN is designed to improve your performance!
- Supports mental clarity †
- Promotes a healthy response to stress †
- Helps reduce cravings for stress-related carbohydrates †
- Increases energy and reduces fatigue †
- Increases muscle size and strength †
- Promotes healthy energy, fitness and sexual function †
- Supports a healthy metabolism and a healthy weight †