- Lamb Burgers with Rosemary Pesto (Paleo, Keto) | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- The benefits and risks of following a ketogenic diet | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Low-carb "keto" diets have health benefits and risks | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- The 7 best ways to reduce empty calories | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
- Keto Bodytone Weight Loss Notice | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
7-Keto® DHEA: The ideal form of DHEA!
• Natural derivative of DHEA
• Strengthens and modulates the immune system
• Contributes to treating Alzheimer's disease
• Promotes weight loss associated with older age
What is 7-Keto® DHEA?
7-Keto® DHEA (3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydro-epiandrosterone) is a natural derivative of DHEA. Its effects are similar to those of DHEA, but it is not transformed into sex steroid hormone. Studies have shown that it may represent an alternative to DHEA in treating some of the effects of aging. It seems particularly effective against weight gain associated with old age.
7-Keto® DHEA, one of the 150 metabolites of DHEA, is considered by some researchers to be the ideal form of DHEA. It is just as effective and has the same therapeutic properties as DHEA, but it is not transformed into sex hormones. The benefits are obvious.
How does 7-Keto® DHEA work?
It is assumed that 7-Keto® DHEA binds to the same receptors as glucocorticosteroids, and thus discards these increased stress hormones synthesized in the elderly. Glucocorticosteroids inhibit the immunological reactions of the body, and blood levels increase with age so that it can alter the immune system, which is one of many problems aging.
Because 7-Keto® DHEA is not converted to testosterone and estrogen sex steroids, it has advantages of anti-aging virtues such as increased energy, a stronger immune system, and increased memory, without side effects.
In addition, 7-Keto® DHEA can be very effective for weight loss. Studies have also found that 7-Keto® DHEA increases the serum level of the thyroid hormone T3 (triiodothyronine), which also decreases in the context of aging. This aspect is interesting because T3 plays an important role in energy metabolism. With age, the metabolism of the human being slows down. The calories absorbed are not burned and converted into energy, but stored as fat. This results in weight gain with age, with all the associated problems (cardiovascular problems, metabolic disorders, arteriosclerosis, etc.). T3 is one of the most important hormones for stimulating metabolism. The lower its serum level, the less the energy metabolism is active. By increasing the T3 level, 7-Keto® DHEA stimulates energy metabolism, resulting in natural weight loss.
Why take 7-Keto® DHEA?
• Excess weight / obesity: 7-Keto® DHEA causes an increase in the activity of the thyroid hormone T3, which leads to a stimulation of thermogenesis (the production of heat by the body) and metabolism. Thus, the body uses more energy and loses weight. This phenomenon has been confirmed in several studies. The most pronounced results were in people doing sports three times a week.
• Cardiovascular illnesses: Low levels of DHEA are associated with an increased risk of myocardial infarction, regardless of other risk factors. Studies have shown that 7-Keto® DHEA has a favorable effect similar to that of aspirin (inhibition of platelet aggregation).
• Lupus erythematosus: Lupus erythematosus (LE) is an autoimmune disease with destruction of body tissues. The disease can affect the skin, joints and central nervous system, with consequences that are partly disastrous for the quality of life of the people concerned. Taking 7-Keto® DHEA has led to significant improvements in overall wellbeing.
• Diabetic sugar: 7-Keto® DHEA increases the body's sensitivity to insulin.
• Immune system: 7-Keto® DHEA causes an increase in the level of CD-4 cells (helper T cells). These play an important role in the body's fight against viruses, parasites and certain types of cancer. There has been a marked increase in these important immune cells in patients with low CD4 counts (HIV-positive patients). 7-Keto® DHEA also has the effect of stimulating the entire immune system, it could allow increased resistance to infections.
• Aging skin: 7-Keto® DHEA appears to be important for normal hair growth, sebaceous gland function and hair elasticity. At low DHEA levels, accelerated aging of the skin is observed, which could, according to the first studies, mean that a normal level of DHEA provides a certain anti-wrinkle efficacy and allows the skin to remain elastic.
• Memory: 7-Keto® DHEA has made a significant improvement in three-dimensional memory in studies, and has proven even more effective than DHEA.
Extremely low levels of DHEA have been found in patients with arteriosclerosis, hypertension, memory and concentration disorders, lipid disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, hypercholesterolemia, Alzheimer's disease , and multiple sclerosis. Low levels of DHEA have also been observed in osteoporosis, depression and bronchial asthma.
Are there any side effects associated with taking 7-Keto® DHEA?
To date, no adverse effects have been reported with 7-Keto® DHEA.
• Consult a doctor before taking 7-Keto® DHEA if you are currently on hormone therapy or taking any medications.
• It is advisable to completely give up DHEA during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as data are not available.
• Due to the influence of 7-Keto® DHEA on thyroid hormone levels, patients with thyroid disease should not take this preparation without medical advice.