- "WARNING" Keto Body Tone France Weight Loss Pills Reviews, Costs and Effects #BURRING # | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Detailed list and guide of Superfoods © updated in [septiembre 2019 ] | CLAIM YOUR FREE BOTTLE !
- Natural supplements directly from PH-based soil »Manila Bulletin News | CLAIM YOUR FREE BOTTLE !
- How did Melissa McCarthy lose weight? ▷ Tuko.co.ke | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- Healthy Life Garcinia – price, reviews, composition, effects. Or buy? | CLAIM YOUR FREE BOTTLE !
Whether you're trying to reduce your carbohydrate intake, become ketogenic, or focus on eating "healthy" carbohydrates instead of white pasta bowls, it's likely you'll always want to eat carbohydrates. But eating carbohydrates (or sneaky foods) can be both healthy and delicious … all you need to know is how to eat healthy foods. We talked to Nature's Plus Nutrition Consultant Martina Della Vedova about the best ways to stay on track when trying to change plans.
1. Eat your protein. When you are trying to eat well, it is important to get enough protein. Protein not only helps you satiate, it can also provide glucose to your cells, helping to achieve many of the same effects as carbohydrates. Della Vedova suggests eating "protein-rich snacks, such as eggs, raw spinach, raw carrots, celery with hummus, olive pie or a protein shake. Proteins help maintain the balance of blood sugar and avoid peaks and declines in insulin. "
2. Snack on something crispy. Carbohydrate cravings can mean different things. If you want to blow up potato chips or fries, a salty and crispy snack can do the trick. That's why Della Vedova recommends eating "nuts and seeds such as raw almonds, cashews, sunflower and pumpkin seeds or macadamia nuts. These are great options as snacks when you feel you need to nibble something. "
3. Kick pasta cravings with zoodles. If you have been eating low carb for some time, you are probably no stranger to the concept of zoodles. But they are popular for a reason – they give you the feel of a big bowl of pasta minus all the heavy carbs. "Go get seaweed spaghetti or raw spiral zucchini with freshly made pesto," says Della Vedova. "This is a great option when you feel the need to comfort your food because zucchini contains high fiber carbohydrates. These are ideal for keeping blood sugar under control. "
4. Find healthy alternatives to dessert. A craving for candy can be a real snack, so try to find more nutritious alternatives. If you do not practice keto and consume whole grains, Della Vedova recommends the oatmeal cakes with coconut oil and a pinch of cinnamon. Try to stay super-low-carb? You can concoct tons of low-carb desserts.
5. Drink. Many people think they are hungry, only to discover that they just do not drink enough water. If you consume a little carbohydrate, your body needs more hydration. A glass of lemon water with a pinch of salt should help rebalance your electrolytes and prevent headaches and pains.
Tweet us your favorite treat to eat when you crave carbohydrates @BritandCo!
(Photos via Getty)