- Perfect Keto Review + Our Huge Coupon Discount Code! | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Keto Body Tone (France-Fr) Price updated and Reviews! – Keto Body Tone | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Keto Tone – No.1 2019 Weight Loss Product | DISCOUNT CODE !
- Keto diet and risk of diabetes | EXCLUSIVE OFFER !
- 10 Starbucks friendly Keto drinks ready to order! | LIMITED TIME OFFER !
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs: Only 3 ingredients to create the best fat chocolate keto peanut butter bombs! Low in carbohydrates and fat – the perfect keto snack. Vegan, no cooking, healthy, no added sugar, low sugar.
We are trying two new things today: keto-fat bombs and coconut butter! Have you ever tried coconut butter? Or keto big bombs? What about fat bombs with keto chocolate peanut butter?
As we approach the back to school and the holidays approach, I notice more and more requests for sugar-free, low-carb and ketone recipes. This may be because we are all looking for treats that keep us happy longer, without the next crush (or guilt).
Erik and I have been trying to follow the keto diet for a while now, and we've noticed some really impressive changes. Most importantly, we are not obsessed with the passing of time. We both fight with constant nibbling and constant hunger – which is not too cute when you edit and / or share pictures worthy of food all day long. 😉
By switching to the keto diet, which has low carbohydrates, lots of fat, and moderate protein, we both found that we were satisfied longer, that we felt slower and that we ate too much. Woohoo !!
3 Ingredients Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs
So, whether you're looking for a keto diet or just a low-carb snack, I think you'll really love my 3 Keto Chocolate chocolate peanut butter bombs. Yes they are vegan. Yes they are made without added sugar. Yes: they are DELISH. And yes: they will satisfy this craving for chocolate and, hopefully, you will be satisfied longer. Yay !!
My chocolate bomb recipe with keto peanut butter thick, decadent, rich 'NOT chocolate cups like fudge which are deliciously completed with hazelnut flavors of shiny peanut butter. With this vegan recipe of keto fat bombs, feel free to customize the natural sweetener to your liking. Or, forget it, absolutely!
3 Ingredients for Keto Fat Bombs: The happiness of chocolate peanut butter!
These 3-ingredient peanut butter fat bombs are flavored with chocolate and are optional, but totally recommended. 4th ingredient: low-carbohydrate monkfruit sweetener and ketone. You can use liquid stevia instead, or skip it completely if you really do not like treats. 😉
How to make fat bombs with Keto chocolate peanut butter (low carb)
- Step 1: Melt the coconut butter until it is smooth.
- 2nd step: Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Whisk until smooth.
- Step 3: Optionally add a low-carb sweetener to taste. Whisk until everything is well mixed.
- Step 4: Pour and put the mixture of fat and keto bomb into the cupcake liners.
- Step 5: Relax, then enjoy the most beautiful chocolate ketone and peanut butter bombs!
Tools for 3 fat bombs with Keto chocolate peanut butter
Here are my favorite tools for making keto + vegan fat bombs with chocolate peanut butter! Click below to check 'em out!
- Coconut butter or coconut Manna: a nutrient-rich whole ingredient, rich in MCT. Perfect for keto treats!
- Monkfruit Sweetener: A delicious herbal sweetener with no sugars.
- Stevia Drops: for those who do not prefer the monk fruit, try using drops of stevia! They are also sugar free and low in carbohydrates.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cocoa powder: Use unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cocoa powder in your keto fat bombs.
- Aluminum liner for cupcakes: ideal for keeping all your healthy oils in keto fat bombs. I find that paper liners tend to absorb a lot of oil.
You must let me know if this is your first time trying keto chocolate peanut butter bombs! Or even your first time trying vegan-vegan vegan bombs! If you try my recipe, let me know in the comments below. You know how much I love hearing from you. 💜 It's always a pleasure to share these culinary adventures with you. What better than to make the best treats for those we love (including ourselves!). "Until the next adventure …
I send you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter
📌 Click below to pin 📌
Have you made this chocolate keto butter bomb recipe? Take a picture and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #beamingbaker & tag @beamingbaker. I would love to see it! 📷
Vegan Balls Without Cooking, Fat Bombs Recipes & More! (Gluten free)
Hankerin 'for more vegan dishes without cooking balls, low carb desserts and maybe more chocolate peanut butter recipes? Drool over them below!
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs: Only 3 ingredients to create the best fat chocolate keto peanut butter bombs! Low in carbohydrates and fat – the perfect keto snack. Vegan, no cooking, healthy, no dairy.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum or paper liners. Paper liners can absorb the healthy oils from this recipe. Put aside. Free up space in the freezer for this pan, you will need it later.
- Add the coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in increments of 10 seconds until everything is completely melted.
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Whisk until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally add sweetener to Monkfru fruit according to recommendations or taste. I used 30 drops. Whisk until everything is well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, pick up and drop about 2 tablespoons of mixture into each cupcake rack.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer. Freeze 15 to 20 minutes or until firm. Enjoy! Keep the instructions below.
More low recipes for gluco-keto
- * You can also use these drops of stevia, but I prefer the taste of monk fruit. In addition, keto fat bombs are tasty without any sweeteners; but if you like it on the sweet side, add a sweetener.
- Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for 1-2 months. Keto Fat Bombs melt easily at room temperature. They are therefore best appreciated right out of the freezer or refrigerator.
- Nutritional Information: is an estimate based on the top selling and most common brands by ingredient. In addition, it is estimated on the basis of 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks, desserts, no cooking
- Method: Cooling
- Cooked: American
- Portion: 1 big bomb of keto
- calories: 215
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Unsaturated fat: 8g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9g (net carbohydrates: 5g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter fat bomb, keto peanut butter chocolate fat bomb
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please, do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This message may contain affiliate links, which allows me to make a small commission for my referral at no additional cost. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.
Facebook ☀︎ Pinterest Twitter ☀︎ Instagram
Vegan Gluten Free Recipes